We all start our days in different ways.
WP Michelle w. says ~
I feel so lucky to have choices. On my morning route, I’m reminded that life is not a matter of chance.
Psychologist Barry Schwartz thinks choice has made us not freer but more paralyzed, not happier but more dissatisfied. He says we’re overwhelmed by too many choices, a peculiar problem of an affluent society.
Schwartz argues that we have reached the point where we have too much of a good thing. Hmm, freedom and variety has a downside? Here’s something to think about the next time you’re looking at fifty shades of white for your bathroom wall.
I think everything that is wonderful and important in the world starts with a choice.
And everything I need to know about choices, I learned from an Italian kid from The Hill.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning! (suzie81.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning! (schelleycassidy.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photography Challenge: Good Morning (dawnblanchard.wordpress.com)
- Good Morning from Ireland! |Weekly Photo Challenge (ireland-ms.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning! (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Good Morning! (momentsinyourlife.wordpress.com)