http://youtu.be/PPxPciXcJvc (I’ve always loved Rev. Jackson’s Saturday Night Live reading of G E & H.)
“I never eat anything I haven’t had before” one of my little boys used to say.
Just like Ted Cruz.
But unlike Ted, he now tries everything,
like the guy in Green Eggs and Ham,
but Ted Cruz, presumably elected to pass, not hamstring laws, doesn’t get GE&H.
Otherwise why would he have read it?
Health care for all Americans?
Are you afraid it will work, and Americans WILL like it even though
they’ve never had it before?
- Schumer to Cruz: Like ‘Green Eggs and Ham,’ Try Obamacare – You Might Like It (cnsnews.com)
- Watch Ted Cruz Read Every Word of ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ on the Senate Floor (theatlanticwire.com)
- Ted Cruz Should Choose His Bedtime Stories More Carefully (newsy.com)
- Does Cruz understand ‘Green Eggs and Ham’? (tv.msnbc.com)
- Ted Cruz Reads Green Eggs & Ham Because He Will Not Eat Obamacare (gawker.com)
- Schumer ‘Appalled’ at Cruz’s Interpretation of ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ (breitbart.com)
- McCaskill: Cruz Doesn’t Understand The Moral Of ‘Green Eggs And Ham’ (talkingpointsmemo.com)