VIDEO: Starbucks CEO Asks Customers to Leave Guns at Home (marketcurator.com)
(from Aug. 23rd) PostaDay: Starbucks and Guns. I’ll need 3 shots of cream to swallow that combo. (Another 420 Character Poem in 9 lines)
Somehow coffee and guns just don’t mix.
Coffee & cream. Coffee & cookies. Coffee & talk. Coffee & a walk along the river.
Coffee and, well, you get it. But Coffee and Guns?
Yes, I’d feel safer in a STARBUCKS full of packers
than I would in a BAR full of ‘em,
but why must I have to choose?
Court Marshals don’t wear guns because it’s safer not to.
How about unpacking THAT idea? Let’s fix this insanity.
(*I read the Daily Post prompt and at the same time heard Howard, the Starbuck’s CEO announce the leave your guns home guys policy, and I thought, heck, the service is great at my Starbucks; this relates. Thanks, WordPressers! http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/09/19/daily-prompt-service/)
- Coffee Co. CEO Howard Schultz: ‘Son, don’t take your gun to Starbucks’ (pennlive.com)
- Starbucks asks for unarmed customers (bbc.co.uk)
- Starbucks is Asking U.S. Customers Not to Bring Guns Into Starbucks Stores (shoppingblog.com)
- Starbucks Wants Guns Kept Out of Its Coffee Shops (voanews.com)
- VIDEO: Starbucks CEO Asks Customers to Leave Guns at Home (marketcurator.com)