Congress, you could learn from Eco-Goats
hired to rid your Cemetery of poison ivy, vines, and invasive Multiflora Rose,
fertilizing as they ruminate–models of green lawn care.
ALL non-productive law-makers,
tangled in the bittersweet of bloviating-
imperiling the country at the same time, by the way-
need to take a field trip
and get lessons from some GOOD cloven-hoofed creatures.
It’s a grave situation. No kidding.
- Congressional Cemetery to employ goat cleaning crew (wjla.com)
- Goats go wild! Natural cleanup at D.C.’s Congressional Cemetery (sacbee.com)
- Cemetery fans: Goats ‘right decision’ (politico.com)
- Goats Unleashed at Congressional Cemetery (abcnews.go.com)
- No kidding! Historic Congressional Cemetery puts four-legged lawnmowers to work clearing grounds (al.com)
- Going Green: Grass Buffet: The Eco-Goats Visit Congressional Cemetery (dc.curbed.com)