WP blogger Michelle says ~ Scribble down the first ten words that come to mind. Pick three of them. ( read: That’s just a suggestion.) There’s your post title. Now write!
What a chance to bulk up my brain ~ find new words to cut my logoleptic teeth on. I stuck in my thumb and pulled out some plums, on random A and C pages, courtesy of geniuses (genii? or is that the plural of genie?) ~ the Misters Webster and Roget. I’ll keep them handy for some inspired use.
A Haphazard Poem
Deer forage in the wild meadow
Pink and purple flowers,
sway like acalephs
across the cidevant arpent.
The Albanians abdicate their land
and follow the chronometer of the stars.
- Daily Prompt: Three-Tenths .. to Nothing (fromgroundtohome.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Three-Tenths (theidol1.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Three-Tenths (lifetheuniversenddepression.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Three-Tenths (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Three-Tenths – Think, Association and Then Blog (ladyboyprompt.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Three-Tenths (angloswiss-chronicles.com)
- Daily Prompt: Three-Tenths (cantaffordanopinion.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Three-Tenths (lumar1298.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Three-Tenths (littlegirlstory.wordpress.com)